Monday, October 12, 2009

I have original Mediacenter software my msn and hotmail is not working all other site working what can I do?

All other website and mail services are working only messenger, hotmail and msn website are not working
I have original Mediacenter software my msn and hotmail is not working all other site working what can I do?
One thing you can try is to shut down your computer and restart it. If that doesn't work then shut down your computer and unplug your router, wait for 30 seconds and then plug the router back in wait until all the lights are green and then restart your computer.





Another consideration is that MSN might have been having problems and crashed or The administrators of MSN, Hotmail and Messenger might have taken them down to do some upgrades.





Hope that will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment