Saturday, October 24, 2009

I Forgot My Hotmail Password But Msn Remembered It. How Can I Find Out What it was?

W/o answering secret question. or sending it to urself? is there any possible way?
I Forgot My Hotmail Password But Msn Remembered It. How Can I Find Out What it was?
Open up the MSN window... and where it has your password it'll be little *'s highlight them and copy them. That should work, if not un-check "remember password" and then select them and ctrl+c.





*edit* just tried it and it don't work :\ perhaps, you should just answer your secret question.. it's the only way, unless it's not your account your trying to get in? o_O... hopefully it's YOUR account. Anyways, good luck!





鈾?Beautiful Disaster.
Reply:There is a simple tool to recover your password from your msn. Try at your own risk


http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mspass.html

No comments:

Post a Comment