Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MSN Hotmail, Can I used a different writing script?

My arabic script i wrote in my MSN email doesnt seems to be workin right, when i did a test and send it to myself. The arabic script turned into some chinese script while for the other trials i did, it turned to some other scripts like:





"ヌ゚ヒム 聿 50 ٪ 聿 ヌ瞠゚ヌ・ン・ヌ硼聿 マ趾 モ・25


貮ヘマ 聿 ヌ゚ヒム ヌ睚睹ヌ・ン゙ムヌ 50 - ヌ睇聽 ヌ矼ハヘマノ


(テン゙ム ヌ瞽ムネ・/ ヌ瞞ム゙ - ヌ睇贊リ.聚 ヌ砒フム・聿 ヌ矣ヌフニ淸 聿 ヌ瞰跂ヌ・63。511 (2005"








"Çääí åä?áÃáÊãÓ áß?Úá?ãÓÇÚÏÊßã.İææÇÑÏíä?Èå Çæ íã?Íæ?åĞ?ÇáÑÓÇá?ÂãáÇ Çä äÓÇÚ?Çáíãäííä İí ÍÇÌÉ Çá?ÇáãÓÇÚÏÉ.íãßä?ãÓÇÚÏÊåã İŞ?ãä äÔ?åĞ?ÇáÈÑíÏ ÇáÇáßÊÑæäí.





ÅĞ?Ãä?ãæÇØ?Çáíã??ÊİÖáæÇ ÈÒíÇÑå ãæŞÚäÇ Úá?ÇáãÌÊã?ãäÊÏ?Çáíã?lt;/FONT%26gt;"








Help Me Please...
MSN Hotmail, Can I used a different writing script?
You need an arabic language pack.....try this site:


http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/arab...

No comments:

Post a Comment