Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can I change my Windows Live MSN Address, to my Hotmail account address?

My MSN address in Windows Live Messenger is not my hotmail address, how do I change it to my hotmail address, I can't see where I can change it.
How can I change my Windows Live MSN Address, to my Hotmail account address?
sign into live messenger using your hotmail address and password i think this will work
Reply:hi


on the main sign in window


write your hotmail address and password


then click on 'sign in





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*`•. ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋ¸.•* Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ





::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º…`•.¸.•´ ☆™


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ *`•.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคу¸.•*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ¢øρÿяïgђτ ©2009 คÿѕђค™Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ đøη'т ¢øρÿ, вε øяïgïηคℓ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment