Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a problem with msn and hotmail?

I'm trying to respond to 3 different people's emails on msn.com and hotmail.com but I keep getting the sent emails sent back to me as undeliverable. I tried to send a test email to my other yahoo account and it went through okay, meaning that it can't be the firewall that i'm currently behind. Is there a problem tonight with their email systems?
Is there a problem with msn and hotmail?
Its probably because their mailbox is full, or they do not accept messages because they dont have a mailbox
Reply:If you are getting Emails back then the reason is you have made an error in the address or the persons you are trying to contact have changed their email address or have put their securety up preventing emails getting through that are not in their contacts

No comments:

Post a Comment