Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do you get your last name off a msn hotmail account?

I recently made a new hotmail account,and when I got a email back from someone,it had my last name on it and I never put it there.I know that you do not have to put your last name on your profile or account info.Please someone help me,I have tried everything but I cant find where my last name was put on there so I can delete it?? Thank you Lena
How do you get your last name off a msn hotmail account?
Sign in, and on the right hand side there is a link to "Options". from there, you'll find a link to "My Profile" (top link). Check there - I have both hotmail and yahoo and that's where I found the place to change my name in the hotmail acct. But Yahoo seems to be a funny place to ask this question (being that it relates to a yahoo competitor).
exotic names

No comments:

Post a Comment