Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why is Windows live rejecting emails I send to people with MSN or hotmail addresses?

I only use my yahoo address for personal use and I got a message that says I was reported for abuse and there is a block against my IP address.
Why is Windows live rejecting emails I send to people with MSN or hotmail addresses?
I am having the same problem, I think. For two days now, out of the blue my friends with hotmail.com email addresses, when I try to send an email I receive a failure notice:Remote host said: 550 SC-004 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for


policy reasons. A block has been placed against your IP address because


we have received complaints concerning mail coming from that IP


address. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your ...


Does anyone know what I can do to fix the problem? Thanks, J

No comments:

Post a Comment