Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can you block people from sending mail to my msn hotmail thingy?

people keep sending me mail, even when i remove them they still know my adress so they keep sending me mail. its not advertising, its people who send me weird things in different languages. so is there anyway to stop them from sending me mail? thanks :)
Can you block people from sending mail to my msn hotmail thingy?
create a filter with the email addresses of the ones you don't want to get. Make the filter send them to the delete folder.
Reply:Yes, there is.. go to options in HOTMAIL %26gt;%26gt; Mail and junk email settings.. %26gt;%26gt; Junk e-mail filters and confirmation . From here choose %26gt;%26gt; Exclusive - Everything is sent to the junk e-mail folder except messages from your contacts and allowed senders.





Since those who are sending those mails to you will not be in your contact or safe or allowed list, their mails will be automatically send to junk mail.





CAUTION: This setting will put all mails to junk folder, if sender is not in contact or safe list.





Let know if it worked for you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment