Sunday, May 23, 2010

Question about blocking people on hotmail and msn messenger?

I have a problem with a guy who is using many different emails and trying to add me on msn messenger. I have COMPLETELY blocked him on my hotmail - by using the block sender function - which blocks the emails from any addresses i put into its field, so if he sends me an email it wont even show up in my junk mail - it automatically deletes itself.





My question is - now that i got all his email addresses blocked in hotmail, can he still add me on to msn messenger, with any of those email addresses?
Question about blocking people on hotmail and msn messenger?
did you know that by pressing help i believe on the top toolbar you can "report abuse" i advise you do this, dont openly give out your addy to anyone i know it sounds patronizing, just report him.





also try right clicking on his name as you must have him listed somewhere asnd delete the jerk off.
gothic names

No comments:

Post a Comment