Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I make yahoo my default E-Mail when outlook, MSN and HotMail are the only choices under connections?

If Yahoo doesn't appear on the list, as one of the choices-----(it usually doesn't)----you will have to download (or re-download) Messenger---all of it----and that will put Yahoo on the list.





Now go back (tools-internet options-programs) and you will able to select Yahoo---then "apply and ok".





Later, you can remove Messenger---if you don't want it---without affecting the setting.








--------------------------------------...
How do I make yahoo my default E-Mail when outlook, MSN and HotMail are the only choices under connections?
you have to d/l an application called ypop and configure outlook to 127.0.0.1 in your pop3 %26amp; smtp settings

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I entered my MS Outlook and couldn't receive new emails, because of my password had been crashed on undetermined cause. Luckily for later I by accident got - microsoft outlook get password on the Inet. The tool saved me. It recovered my data for seconds and without my money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am entirely agreed with this article, and I just want say that this article is very helpful and enlightening. I also have some precious piece of concerned info !!!!!!Thanks. www.yahoomail.com

    ReplyDelete