Saturday, November 7, 2009

I forgot my password to my msn hotmail and i cant get it back does anyone know how can find out the password?

can anyone help me out there? and yes i forgot my password hint to and didnt have an addtional email adress to it......... :-(
I forgot my password to my msn hotmail and i cant get it back does anyone know how can find out the password?
hi


use this programme, it will help





http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/mspass.html


Description


MessenPass is a password recovery tool that reveals the passwords of the following instant messenger applications:


• MSN Messenger


• Windows Messenger (In Windows XP)


• Windows Live Messenger (In Windows XP And Vista)


• Yahoo Messenger (Versions 5.x and 6.x)


• Google Talk


• ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003


• AOL Instant Messenger v4.6 or below, AIM 6.x, and AIM Pro.


• Trillian


• Miranda


• GAIM/Pidgin


MessenPass can only be used to recover the passwords for the current logged-on user on your local computer, and it only works if you chose the remember your password in one of the above programs. You cannot use this utility for grabbing the passwords of other users.





☆¸.•*¨*`•.$คlย2¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆


☆´¨)


. ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)


(.¸.•´ (¸.•` ☆ ¤º.`•.¸.•´ ☆ρคιкєค ¸.•*¨)☆™☆


cσρчяιgђτ ©2008 ρคιкєค

No comments:

Post a Comment